Monday, May 7, 2012

What an incredibly long day. Three babies and no nappers.  How can that be you ask?  Murphy's law of course. 

I have an extreme pain down the left side of my neck and arm.  Heart attack? Well, I am female and 40.  A laundry list of extreme dieting and overeating.  A history of high blood pressure.  Not trying to freak anyone out.  Just laying down the facts.

I made laundry soap today.  It was so simple, I can't believe that I have wasted money on store brand soap for all of these years.  I am very excited to try it! We always have an abundance of laundry so tomorrow should be my test date.

What I am really doing is avoiding talking about Hope.  She is the painful nerve running down my neck.  I wish to God that she get's the help that she needs.  Desperately and fast.  I wish she would wake up from her deep drug induced slumber and see that she is on the edge of life right now and there is no netting below to catch her.  She is about to take herself out of the gene pool.  Her life is worth so much more than she will ever know if she leaves like this.  I love her with all of my heart and soul but feel at this time, for the right reasons, I can no longer triangulate.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment