Sunday, May 6, 2012

I did it.

I did it.  I killed my facebook last week.  It was easy and I have no regrets.  I have been consumed for some time with FB and in all reality it was just slowing me down.  Not to mention, all it seems to do is gather information about me and then try to sell me products in the side bar.  The relationships are unreal (just my opinion) in most cases and therefor I am unable to foster any relationships with FB friends outside of FB.

Now I am blogging.  I hope that I have plenty of time for these shanningans, considering I have triplets + two older children that I care for.  Actually just one older one to care for, the eldest no longer lives at home and has been a major source of distress lately.  Gawd help us all. 

This morning I changed Hope's phone number and disable the new number from her phone.  I am tired of her psycho drama and feeling totally used and spit out be her.  I know it's now the Christian thing to do, and I am almost scared that I will end up moving out of town leaving her no forwarding address.

Did I mention that I got five loads of laundry done yesterday?  I cleaned out the trio's closet and we actually came home to eat lunch after church instead of eating out?  I am so sick of the $1 menu, it makes me ill.